VIC offers the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous Time Off Policy
- PTO (Paid Time Off) Policy
- 120 hours PTO per year for the first 2 years of employment.
- 160 hours PTO per year for 2-5 years of employment.
- 200 hours PTO per year for 5+ years of employment.
- 10 paid Federal holidays which include: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Other paid time off includes: Jury duty, Voting leave, Military leave, and Bereavement leave.
- Group medical and dental insurance is offered via BlueCross BlueShield of Mississippi.
- VIC's employee savings plan is a 401(k), which allows employees to save up to $18,500 of their compensation on a payroll deduction, pre-taxed basis with a $6,000 catch up amount for age 50 or older. Additionally, VIC will contribute 3% of employee salary into the plan annually (regardless of employee election), without a vesting period.
- Life insurance and AD&D are provided at $50,000 at no cost to the employee.
- Long Term Disability is provided at no cost to the employee, while Short Term Disability is provided at an optional cost for the employee. LTD is covered at 60% of monthly income ($7,500 a month maximum).
- Employer paid Vision Service Plan.
- Various supplemental insurance options are provided by Aflac.
© 2011 Virtual Inertia Corporation. All Rights Reserved.